This is my personal webpage. An attempt to share with you part of my work and the things I am interested on.
So the first point is to introduce myself (and apologize for my horrible english) to let you guess what you might find here. As you may know I am a chemical engineer born in Madrid some decades ago. Far from finding it a finished science, I realized that there were much to be done. I suppose it must be the reason to start my PhD at Universidad Complutense de Madrid. Some years later I moved to Universidad Politecnica de Madrid, my current affiliation, where I continue my researching (at Autonomous System Laboratory) and teaching (at Departamento de Ingeniería Química Industrial y del Medio Ambiente) both at the Escuela Técnica Superior de Ingenieros Industriales…. Bla, bla, bla… To summarize what I do:
Working on computer aided process engineering. Interested in process safety hazard analysis, fluid phase equilibria models (brrgggg!), ionic liquids application to the process industry and new bioenergy processes.
Research (you can find a detailed list of scientific contributions in my CV):
- Member of Autonomous System Laboratory (Aslab) research group.
- Associate member of the CAPE-OPEN Laboratories Network (CO-LaN)
- Author of >60 scientific contributions (including paper in scientific journals and congress proceedings).
- Collaborating in several industrial projects.
- Product and Process Engineering
- Chemical Engineering Laboratory
- Optimization of Chemical Processes
- Particle Technology
- Process Integration
Member of the Educational Innovation in Chemical Engineering (EIChE) group at UPM. Coordination of two educational innovation projects and collaboration in several more.