In the last years we have worked in different PSE topics:
- Process modelling and optimization
- Process control and safety
- Model based system engineering
Some of our last works in these topics include:
- Ferro Fernandez, Victor Roberto; Moya, Cristian; Moreno, Daniel; Santiago, Ruben; de Riva, Juan; Pedrosa, Guillermo; Larriba, Marcos; Díaz, Ismael; Palomar, José (2018) “Enterprise ionic liquids database (ILUAM) for its use in Aspen ONE programs suite with COSMO-based property methods”, Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research, Volume XX, Pages: XXX-XXX.
- Ramón Mur, Ismael Díaz, Manuel Rodríguez (2017) “Optimization of an extractive distillation column for the separation of aromatic-aliphatic mixtures using surrogate models”, Poster presentation at 10th World Congress on Chemical Engineering, Barcelona (Spain).
- Ismael Díaz, Manuel Rodríguez and Emilio J. González (2017). “Selection of a minimum toxicity and high performance ionic liquid mixture for the separation of aromatic-aliphatic mixtures by extractive distillation.” Computer-Aided Chemical Engineering, Volume 40, Pages: 2209-2214, Elsevier. (27th EUROPEAN SYMPOSIUM ON COMPUTER AIDED PROCESS ENGINEERING, ESCAPE 27).
- Manuel Rodriguez, Ismael Díaz, Julia Bermejo, Ricardo Sanz , Carlos Hernández (2017). “Integral Management of Process Plants Systems through their Lifecycle using a Model-Based Engineering Approach”. Computer-Aided Chemical Engineering, Volume 40, Pages: 2035-2040, Elsevier. (27th EUROPEAN SYMPOSIUM ON COMPUTER AIDED PROCESS ENGINEERING, ESCAPE 27).
- Manuel Rodriguez, Ping Zhou Li, Ismael Díaz (2017). A Control Strategy for Extractive and Reactive Dividing Wall Columns. Chemical Engineering & Processing: Process Intensification, vol 113, pp 14-19. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.cep.2016.10.004
- Manuel Rodríguez and Ismael Díaz (2016) “A Systematic and Integral Hazards Analysis Technique Applied to the Process Industry”, Journal of Loss Prevention in the Process Industries, Volume 41, Pages: 721-729.